Main Article Content
The study aimed to:
- Preparing play situations to learn the motor performance of the skill of the front blow badminton for fifth grade students.
- Detecting the effect of playing situations on learning the motor performance of the forehand in badminton.
- Identify the differences between the use of play positions in learning motor performance badminton and the method used in learning performance by teachers of the subject.
The researchers prepared play positions to learn the motor performance of the front blow badminton where the experimental group was applied in its work (play positions) The control group has used (traditional method) followed by the teacher and included work (6) weeks and by (2) units per week and the time of each educational unit (40) minutes, then conducted post-tests for the experimental and control groups after the completion of the implementation of educational units in the same conditions in which the tribal tests were conducted in terms of conditions, times and tools, I use The researchers in collecting data are the following means (Arab and foreign sources, the Internet, performance evaluation questionnaire form, tests and measurement, as for statistical treatments, the statistical program (SPSS) was used to extract the required results that serve the study.
The researchers reached the following conclusions:
- The use of playing positions has an effective effect on learning motor performance Badminton forehand.
- outperformed the pupils of the experimental group in the post-test on the pupils of the control group in learning motor performance front blow badminton.
- The use of activities, sports, tools and playing situations had an impact on learning the kinetic performance of the front blow with badminton.
- The diversity in the playing situations had a clear impact on learning the kinetic performance of the badminton front strike, and this means that the playing situations are greatly superior to the path followed by the teacher.